Cedar Tree Montessori
Preschool and Kindergarten
At Cedar Tree, we support each child’s unique interests and give each young mind opportunities to explore in a nurturing and safe environment.
Now enrolling children ages three to five, for the fall of 2014.
Schedule and Tuition:
We offer a morning half or full day program, three, four and five days a week.
|Choose Session||# of Days||Days||Price Monthly||Times|
Our day includes:
Hands on learning with Montessori materials
- Hands on learning with Montessori materials.
- Practical Life work for developing coordination and concentration.
- Social Skills to learn how to get our needs met peacefully.
- Care for the self, others, our environment and our earth.
- Music to gain opportunities to be introduced to new sounds, songs and rhythms.
- Movement to learn body awareness.
- Sensory Awareness to explore with all senses.
- Science to create curiosity about the natural world.
- Language Arts to develop skills of pre-reading and writing and literacy.
- Mathematics to progress in number awareness and operations.
- Art to gain opportunities for each child to express themselves visually.
Our Preschool/Kindergarten is located at 1326 Garden Street within the Garden Street United Methodist Church building.